Wednesday 23 January 2013

Forward Bible verses

Ever since I installed 'Whatapps' and 'You Bible version' apps in my handphone a few week ago, I discovered that I can sent the Bible verse of the day through Whatapps. So I started to send out to two close friends, there were no acknowledgement from them for about one week as if they did not receive. Then I receive a thank you note from one of them telling me that these verses has encouraged him. Till now I don't know which verses had encouraged him. The other friend in turn began to send me link to the latest internet news that has gone viral.
 I find that through just a simple effort of forwarding Bible verses I am providing just a little tidbit for our souls. These short Bible verses is like getting a quick bite that give our souls some "nourishment".
Our personal quiet time with the Lord is important if we want a "healthy  meal" for our souls.
  I have also added my daughter in Singapore in the forward list and hope that she will be encouraged too with this Bible verses for the day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home