Tuesday 22 January 2013

Things I learnt today..

So sad to know that my colleague nephew, a  Malaysian Punjabi Singh, a young boy of about 16 yrs passed away due to complication after a brain surgery that was done more than a year ago.  According to my colleague it is their custom to cremate the body and throw the ashes into the river.
 In a multi cultural country like Malaysia, there are a lot of cultural customs that we are ignorance or unaware of.and I am just doing a small part in sharing this custom.
 Today  I heard the inauguration speech of Barrack Obama over the radio, so motivational. He mentioned that God created us equal. Go and listen to his full speech and be inspired.
 Just a few minutes (now is 10.45 pm), I went outside to dispose off my garbage and I look up the sky, I saw a beautiful ring around the moon ( not a full moon though) and a star. After starring this ring for a few minutes, I realise it is actually a circular rainbow with very faint rainbow color. It also look like an "open heaven" to me.
Something to ponder about....such  amazing sight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home